The Queen of Victoria, the empress hotel, a chateauesque-style grand hotel, built by the Canadian pacific railway opened its doors in 1908. For over a century the empress presides over the city’s inner harbour alongside Sir Frances Rattenbury’s other architectural masterpieces, the British Columbia legislature. The Empress; delicate florals beloved by Queen Victoria, is a tapestry of ethereal notes of lily of the valley, infused with the sweet poetry of a peony, elegantly embraced within the petals of a violet, captured within the essence of a white rose
Scent Notes: lily of the valley | violet | white rose | peony
Vessel: Ceramic; compressed sand particles
Wax: Premium Coconut Wax
Burntime: 60 hours (25 hours for the Travel Tin)
Oils: Plant Distilled, Non-Synthetic
In our candles we use only the finest cotton wicks paired with our superior proprietary white coconut wax and brought to life with premium custom blends of fragrance and essential oils from the birthplace of scent in Grasse, France.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight, do not place a candle in draft places, or directly on glass, wooden or marble surfaces. Never leave your candle unattended and never move your candle while it is already ignited,
- Always burn on a flat surface and keep off of forest floors, extinguish all candles upon leaving the hollows of tree or a room.
- Keep burning candles away from anything that could be at risk or flammable. This includes natures precious creatures such as Kermode Bears, Grey Wolves and Ravens within forest groves or on our beloved trails.
- Keep candles out of reach of your pets or little ones.
- Do not burn a candle for longer than 4 hours and wicks should be trimmed to 1/4 inch each time before burning.
- Enjoy your stargazing and love making in the Pacific Northwest.
Additional Safety: Remove candle from box and keep separate when burning candle. Place candle on a non-flammable surface or on a plate during burning particularly when the wax depth is less than one inch.