Lumberjacks toil from dawn to dusk conquering rugged terrain transforming the mighty tree to a floating log. Girded in their red plaid, the scent of tobacco emanating from their pipes. Since the 18th century, the lumberjack has held a permanent place in British Columbia folklore. Glorified for their toughness and grit, surveying the land – thunk, thunk, thunk goes the axe in their ongoing dance with the wilderness.
Scent Notes: santal | fir needle | cedar resin
Vessel: Ceramic; compressed sand particles
Wax: Premium Coconut Wax
Burntime: 60 hours
Oils: Plant Distilled, Non-Synthetic
Made in Canada, Hollow Tree Co. is a life of endless discovery through the art of scent.
Hollow Tree’s candles were created not only in the hope of expressing the beauty of the Pacific Northwest, but also in preservation of it and the rest of the world.
In our candles we use only the finest cotton wicks paired with our superior proprietary white coconut wax and brought to life with premium custom blends of fragrance and essential oils from the birthplace of scent in Grasse, France.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight, do not place a candle in draft places, or directly on glass, wooden or marble surfaces. Never leave your candle unattended and never move your candle while it is already ignited,
- Always burn on a flat surface and keep off of forest floors, extinguish all candles upon leaving the hollows of tree or a room.
- Keep burning candles away from anything that could be at risk or flammable. This includes natures precious creatures such as Kermode Bears, Grey Wolves and Ravens within forest groves or on our beloved trails.
- Keep candles out of reach of your pets or little ones.
- Do not burn a candle for longer than 4 hours and wicks should be trimmed to 1/4 inch each time before burning.
- Enjoy your stargazing and love making in the Pacific Northwest.
Additional Safety: Remove candle from box and keep separate when burning candle. Place candle on a non-flammable surface or on a plate during burning particularly when the wax depth is less than one inch.