More durable than wool, stronger than mohair, finer than cashmere - here is a hat that stands up to wear. Made of pure alpaca - one of the highest performing technical fibres, and finished with an alpaca fur pom.
Fashioned from one of the world’s softest and sustainable fibres, this artisan-made hat is stretchable but firm in its shape. Suitable for wet weather outings, alpaca has an ability to resist water and, even when damp, provide warmth. The hollow fibres of the alpaca fibre trap air in their core which provides enduring insulation - and is not itchy, like wool can be!
- 100% Peruvian alpaca
- Suitable for all
- Made in Peru
- Hypoallergenic and breathable
- Hand wash with mild soap, or machine wash on cold, delicate cycle.
- Do not wring, scrunch, stretch, or twist.
- Hang to dry or dry clean, do not dry in a dryer machine.
- Groom with a light brush in direction of the fibre.
- Can iron in the same direction on a low setting.