Behold the wonders of our forests, Cathedral Grove is a rare and elusive ancient Douglas fir forest nurtured by old growth senthinels with trees up to 800 years of age, measuring up to 29 feet in diameter. Under the shadows of towering Douglas fir giants, majestic pillars untouched by the modern world, a treasure of pristine forest biodiversity, Cathedral Grove is an enchanting, inspiring experience, capturing the ethereal essence of beautiful British Columbia.
Scent Notes: douglas fir | fern | cedar | salal
Wax: Premium Coconut Wax
Burntime: 25 hours for the Travel Tin
Oils: Plant Distilled, Non-Synthetic
Made in Canada, Hollow Tree Co. is a life of endless discovery through the art of scent.
Hollow Tree’s candles were created not only in the hope of expressing the beauty of the Pacific Northwest, but also in preservation of it and the rest of the world
In our candles we use only the finest cotton wicks paired with our superior proprietary white coconut wax and brought to life with premium custom blends of fragrance and essential oils from the birthplace of scent in Grasse, France.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight, do not place a candle in draft places, or directly on glass, wooden or marble surfaces. Never leave your candle unattended and never move your candle while it is already ignited,
- Always burn on a flat surface and keep off of forest floors, extinguish all candles upon leaving the hollows of tree or a room.
- Keep burning candles away from anything that could be at risk or flammable. This includes natures precious creatures such as Kermode Bears, Grey Wolves and Ravens within forest groves or on our beloved trails.
- Keep candles out of reach of your pets or little ones.
- Do not burn a candle for longer than 4 hours and wicks should be trimmed to 1/4 inch each time before burning.
- Enjoy your stargazing and love making in the Pacific Northwest.
Additional Safety: Remove candle from box and keep separate when burning candle. Place candle on a non-flammable surface or on a plate during burning particularly when the wax depth is less than one inch