There are no drab or dreary days when your head is covered in this celebration of color and design; made with one of the highest performing technical fibers on the planet.
Peruvian alpaca is a natural, technical fiber with remarkable thermal properties - allowing air circulation on warm days (prevents sweating), and heat insulation on cool days (contains heat). This hat features a composition of solely baby-alpaca, which means that it’s made with fleece from the very first sheer of an alpaca.
- Suitable for all
- Made in Peru
- Hypoallergenic and breathable
- Hand wash with mild soap, or machine wash on cold, delicate cycle.
- Do not wring, scrunch, stretch, or twist.
- Hang to dry or dry clean, do not dry in a dryer machine.
- Groom with a light brush in direction of the fibre.
- Can iron in the same direction on a low setting.