These are breathable, non-itchy & hypoallergenic mittens that are more durable than wool. Suitable for all, this is made of pure Peruvian alpaca - one of the highest performing technical fibres.
This line of Alpaca apparel is directly from the source: the rural mountainsides of Peru. These hand-woven Alpaca mittens are designed to keep you toasty through the coldest of Canadian winters. Alpaca has the ability to resist water and, even when damp, provide warmth. The hollow fibres of the alpaca fibre trap air in their core which provides enduring insulation.
- 100% Peruvian alpaca
- Suitable for all
- Made in Peru
- Hypoallergenic and breathable
- Hand wash with mild soap, or machine wash on cold, delicate cycle.
- Do not wring, scrunch, stretch, or twist.
- Hang to dry or dry clean, do not dry in a dryer machine.
- Groom with a light brush in direction of the fibre.
- Can iron in the same direction on a low setting.