Terms + Conditions
Concept Jewelry Design is concerned about your right to privacy. When you visit conceptjewelry.ca, you can be assured that any information you provide us will be handled carefully. We will never sell or rent your information to any third party. Concept would like to make your online shopping experience the very best it can be!
- Like many other Internet companies, Concept Jewelry Design Inc. automatically tracks the usage of our website. We profile website usage by tracking the conceptjewelry.ca pages viewed, the previous and following sites visited, the browser used and the computer's address. This information is used to analyze trends, track use, and optimize site administration.
- In order to take advantage of member services, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration, users are required to give certain contact information (such as name and email address) and create a password. This information is used to contact the users about the services on our site for which they have expressed interest. You may opt-out of receiving communications from us at any time by emailing us, calling us at (780) 458-4660, or by writing us at: Concept Jewelry Design, #120 - 20 Perron Street, St. Albert AB, T8N 1E4, attn: My Privacy
Secured Purchase Information
- When a credit card order is placed on conceptjewelry.ca, the customer's name, billing address, shipping address, telephone number and credit card number, security code and expiration date are gathered. This is used to verify payment authorization, process your order, personalize your shopping experience, inform you of deliveries, deliver the merchandise to the proper destination and generate statistics. Concept Jewelry Design takes numerous precautions to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, the information is protected both online and offline.
- For all purchase information, Concept Jewelry Design uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) underneath HTTP, providing an encrypted channel and server authentication, so that all such information is transmitted through a secured server connection. Before your order is processed online, your browser will make a confirmed identification that the transmission of all data is being made between your computer and with Concept Jewelry Design. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of web browsers becomes locked. You can learn more about SSL at www. ssl.com.
- While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also take several steps to protect user information offline. All of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted to our office. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. Furthermore, ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices.
- The shipping information related to an order (but not the purchase information) will be shared with the shipping company that Concept Jewelry Design Inc. uses for any given order.
- Concept Jewelry Design Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on this site.
- As a registered user, you should expect to receive an email welcoming you to our website. As a purchaser, you should expect to receive an email confirming your order, an email confirming your shipment, an electronic receipt and a paper receipt, which accompanies your order.
- As a customer of Concept Jewelry Design Inc. you will be automatically opted-in to receive mailers via postal mail.
- We also communicate with users on a regular basis to provide requested services. We reply to users' inquiries on issues relating to their account via email or phone, in accordance with the user's wishes.
- We may employ other companies to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
The Concept Jewelry Design Inc. site may have links to other websites on the internet that are not owned or controlled by Concept Jewelry Design. We are no responsible for the privacy policies or the content of these websites.