Unparalleled this concealer is formulated for very fair skin. Amazing product!
Created with deeply concentrated pigments and subtle highlights in a natural base that is as light as feather and smooth as silk, Sappho's concealers are available in 5 colours. Designed to camouflage skin discolouration, it can be easily applied with a concealer brush or your fingers.
The deeper shades can also be used as a cream shader. They are packaged in glass to seal in moisture and ensure lasting efficacy.
- A formulation of luxurious organic ingredients to prime the skin for foundation application.
- Gentle cream base moves easily with delicate under eye tissue.
- Light texture doesn’t collect in lines.
- Deeply pigmented and hand coloured to maximize camouflage.
- Minimum usage provides maximum coverage and results. Enriched with Flavonoids, Phytonutrients, and Antioxidants.
- Steam-distilled, infused with certified organic essential oils.
- use of ECOCERT™ and COSMOS™ certified ingredients.
- Vegetable derived natural emulsifiers.
- Iron oxides with low heavy metal content.
- No Alcohol.
- Vegan & Cruelty-free.
Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Silica, Jojoba Esters, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax,Tocopherol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil infused with Calendula Officinalis Flowers, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root, and Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flowers*. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, CI77491, CI77499, CI77492. * Certified Organic Ingredient.
Due to the fact that we are a small brick and mortar style boutique, product quantities may vary. What this means is that items may be in the process of being sold at the same time you are making your online selection. If the item you have purchased is no longer in stock, we will contact you to either help you choose an alternative, place your selection on back order or refund your purchase entirely.
Please feel free to contact us directly for any product questions.
email@example.com or 780-458-4660