“Splendor Sine Occasu” Splendour Without Diminishment
1871: Hollow Tree’s 1871 series evokes the scents during an era of 1800’s where the pioneers and prospectors trekked throughout British Columbia arriving from San Francisco on their way to the Klondike where tales of mountains of gold awaited them. Where lumberjacks toiled from dawn to dusk, and the Raven graced the skies as ghost upon the forest floors, while Voyageurs paddled their canoes to Hudson Bay Forts with trading goods such as tobacco. This province was becoming what we know today, Beautiful British Columbia.
Raven: lavender | salal | cedarwood
Made in Canada, Hollow Tree Co. is a life of endless discovery through the art of scent.
Hollow Tree’s candles were created not only in the hope of expressing the beauty of the Pacific Northwest, but also in preservation of it and the rest of the world.
Wax: Premium Coconut Wax
In our candles we use only the finest cotton wicks paired with our superior proprietary white coconut wax and brought to life with premium custom blends of fragrance and essential oils from the birthplace of scent in Grasse, France.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight, do not place a candle in draft places, or directly on glass, wooden or marble surfaces. Never leave your candle unattended and never move your candle while it is already ignited,
- Always burn on a flat surface and keep off of forest floors, extinguish all candles upon leaving the hollows of tree or a room.
- Keep burning candles away from anything that could be at risk or flammable. This includes natures precious creatures such as Kermode Bears, Grey Wolves and Ravens within forest groves or on our beloved trails.
- Keep candles out of reach of your pets or little ones.
- Do not burn a candle for longer than 4 hours and wicks should be trimmed to 1/4 inch each time before burning.
- Enjoy your stargazing and love making in the Pacific Northwest.
*Due to the fact that we are a small brick and mortar style boutique, product quantities may vary. What this means is that items may be in the process of being sold at the same time you are making your online selection. If the item you have purchased is no longer in stock, we will contact you to either help you choose an alternative, place your selection on back order or refund your purchase entirely.