We’re in love with Wendy for many reasons - the classic hand-knit style, premium warmth, and styling possibilities rank high. Suitable for all, this is made of pure Peruvian alpaca - one of the highest performing technical fibres.
Fashioned from one of the world’s softest, silkiest, and most luxuriant sustainable fibres, this artisan-made hat is stretchable but firm in its shape. Suitable for wet weather outings, alpaca has an ability to resist water and, even when damp, provide warmth. The hollow fibres of the alpaca fibre trap air in their core which provides enduring insulation.
Ideal for hikes, skis, campfires, walks and more. We’ll provide the hat, you choose where you’ll go in it.
Caring for Alpaca Wool:
- Hand wash with mild soap, or machine wash on cold, delicate cycle.
- Do not wring, scrunch, stretch, or twist.
- Hang to dry or dry clean, do not dry in a dryer machine.
- Groom with a light brush in direction of the fibre.
- Can iron in the same direction on a low setting.
Please feel free to contact us directly for any product questions.
email@example.com or 780-458-4660