Exceptionally warm and silky-smooth Peruvian alpaca scarf seeks a stylish wanderer who doesn’t have time for cold necks/shoulders but also wants a breathable solution in timeless colours.
Inspired by the Fisherman hat, this scarf is designed to keep you toasty through the coldest of Canadian winters, and cozy when there is no snow on the ground.
- 100% Peruvian alpaca
- Suitable for all
- Made in Peru
- Hypoallergenic and breathable
- Hand wash with mild soap, or machine wash on cold, delicate cycle.
- Do not wring, scrunch, stretch, or twist.
- Hang to dry or dry clean, do not dry in a dryer machine.
- Groom with a light brush in direction of the fibre.
- Can iron in the same direction on a low setting.