Forests are libraries, share their stories.
The Library of Trees collection by Hollow Tree Candles celebrates the majestic Forests of the Pacific Northwest, inspired by the Western Red Cedar - The official Provincial tree of British Columbia. The Pacific Northwest is iconic with its hosts of Trees, its diversity of hardwoods and softwoods and its lush ecosystems. Library of Trees is about sharing the stories of legendary trees with you.
Walk on Forest Floors, Learn to Speak Tree.
Hollow Tree’s candles were created not only in the hope of expressing the beauty of the Pacific Northwest, but also in preservation of it and the rest of the world.
Vessel: Ceramic; compressed sand particles
SKU HOL-HOLLOW TREE
In our candles we use only the finest cotton wicks paired with our superior proprietary white coconut wax and brought to life with premium custom blends of fragrance and essential oils from the birthplace of scent in Grasse, France.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight, do not place a candle in draft places, or directly on glass, wooden or marble surfaces. Never leave your candle unattended and never move your candle while it is already ignited,
- Always burn on a flat surface and keep off of forest floors, extinguish all candles upon leaving the hollows of tree or a room.
- Keep burning candles away from anything that could be at risk or flammable. This includes natures precious creatures such as Kermode Bears, Grey Wolves and Ravens within forest groves or on our beloved trails.
- Keep candles out of reach of your pets or little ones.
- Do not burn a candle for longer than 4 hours and wicks should be trimmed to 1/4 inch each time before burning.
- Enjoy your stargazing and love making in the Pacific Northwest.
Additional Safety: Remove candle from box and keep separate when burning candle. Place candle on a non-flammable surface or on a plate during burning particularly when the wax depth is less than one inch.
*Due to the fact that we are a small brick and mortar style boutique, product quantities may vary. What this means is that items may be in the process of being sold at the same time you are making your online selection. If the item you have purchased is no longer in stock, we will contact you to either help you choose an alternative, place your selection on back order or refund your purchase entirely.
Please feel free to contact us directly for any product questions.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-458-4660